FEATURED POST

Industrial chic patisserie in Thessaloniki by arkteam

Located in a listed building in the centre of Thessaloniki, Greece, the store belongs to Terkenlis, a historic and famous patisserie and bakery brand.
For the first time, since the company’s inauguration in 1948, the preparation area becomes part of the sales area. The mystery of “aroma” is revealed since the baking of the legendary brioche is visible and acts as a key player in space. The project reinterprets the building’s atmosphere and reintroduces the original elements and materials from the family’s first store, in Aristotelous Square.
 senior architect:
Wassily Karalasos













Comments

  1. I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this
    sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this
    site. Studying this information So i'm satisfied to show
    that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I found out
    exactly what I needed. I so much definitely
    will make sure to do not put out of your mind this site and provides it a look on a relentless basis.


    Review my web-site :: panic disorder

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment